torstai 5. toukokuuta 2011

Greetings from Tour Espoo!


Greetings from Tour Espoo to all my readers! Tour Espoo is a bicycling competition held here in Espoo. Its a local competition consisting of 68 kilometers of road and 22 kilometers of offroad biking. The change of bicycle frame, gears or tires is not permissible and thus the latter part tends to dominate the choice of equipment competetors use. I decide to use my Dbs mountain bike for this competition. It weights the considerable 15 kilos and therefore is not very suitable for the first part of the competition. After these 68 kilometers I felt dead, exhausted and very angry I decided to choose my mountain bike and not my hybrid. Well, I guess I can still rank up in this competition. We will see tomorrow after the offroad part.

1 kommentti: